Support SAM and Have a Great Evening of Entertainment, Laughter and a Really Great Time
How do you make a great momondays? Put story-telling into a blender, adding a dash of personal growth, and drop in a load of laughs… Then mix in live music & great conversation with some of the nicest people in the city (maybe on the planet!) then push the ‘high’ setting… and out comes momondays!
Momondays is a like a variety show bouncing off the walls of personal story-telling! Get ready for laughs and to be inspired and entertained!
Music by the Ecco Singers!
Ecco Singers, no longer Winnipeg’s best kept secret, has been bringing music to the Manitoba scene since 1996. With members from a wide variety of backgrounds, this group has found a unique niche in the Winnipeg music community. We provide a regular concert season, in addition to special events ranging from a Big Band Dance to Rock Shows, just to name the crazy ends of the spectrum!
………….. Inspiration from our speakers …………..
- Ruth Bonneville – Winnipeg Free Press photo-journalist
- Rafiq Punjani – A successful entrepreneur, community worker, volunteer and a family man. Rafiq believes in hope and hard work.
- Terry Wilson – “Never Accept Never”. Terry is a lifelong Manitoban. Born and raised in Flin Flon, she has lived in Winnipeg since 1974. Terry is an entrepreneur and an advocate for the marginalized. Her roles in church and community have reflected her dedication to helping others. She loves to travel and has many stories from her escapades around the world. Oh yes, and Terry is a stroke survivor. Terry is also a Board Member and volunteer for SAM.
- Roy Seidler – “Death Bed Mentality”. Roy is presently a co-owner of ROAR Leadership Consultants founded in 2008 with his partner in life, business and golf, Odette Labossiere. Previously he served for fourteen years as the Superintendent and CEO of the Seine River School Division. Roy continues to be very active in the field of public education conducting workshops on the topic of leadership.
- Teri Hofford
- MSG – The Message is a Winnipeg based cover band with a unique sound. MSG is a made up of a seasoned keyboardist with the perfect voice for the band and a versatile saxophonist, they will be gifting us with pre-show entertainment while you dine!
The Canad Inns offers a special buffet package for Momondays patrons
Buy your buffet ticket at the registration table, go to Altos to pick up your food (soups, salads, hot entrees and desserts) and bring the food back to your seat in the theatre. You receive a free beverage ticket for a non-alcoholic drink (coffee, tea, or soft drink) to be used at the theatre bar only. This is an extra cost purchased from the CanadInns as you enter the theatre. Dinner cannot be purchased in advance but they do accept credit cards the night of the show. All of this for just an extra $15.50 plus tax & tip for a total of $20 all inclusive).