Due to COVID-19 concerns, The Stroke Recovery Association of Manitoba facility will be closed to ALL VISITORS until further notice.
We are still available by phone and email for information and resources.
We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to re-opening our facility when we can ensure a safe environment for all.
It can be hard on both the survivor and their caregiver in the immediate aftermath of a stroke – Lot’s of questions with only a few answers.
The Stroke Recovery Association of Manitoba provides:
- Referral services to other community resources
- Information packages
- Educational materials
- Hosts seminars & guest speakers
- Operates programs in Manitoba to assist stroke survivors and their families
- Hosts both peer and caregiver support groups
- Opportunity for survivors and their families to connect with peers
You don’t need to be a member of the association to participate in any of our programs or to receive information about available services.