The Stroke Recovery Association of Manitoba is a registered charity in that was founded in 1971 by a group of stroke survivors. We offer a place like no other in Manitoba for stroke survivors and their families to come and improve their quality of life.
It can be hard on both the survivor and their caregiver in the immediate aftermath of a stroke – Lot’s of questions with only a few answers.
The Stroke Recovery Association of Manitoba provides:
- Referral services to other community resources
- Information packages
- Educational materials
- Hosts seminars & guest speakers
- Operates programs in Manitoba to assist stroke survivors and their families
- Hosts both peer and caregiver support groups
- Opportunity for survivors and their families to connect with peers
You don’t need to be a member of the association to participate in any of our programs or to receive information available services.