Sign up for the SAM Ups & Downs Newsletter
Have you seen the SAM Ups & Downs Spring Newsletter???
Featured Articles Include;
A Word from the President It is hard to believe that four years has come and gone already. Some days it was great being President of SAM and other days, maybe not so much but isn’t that the case with every job?
I would like to thank all of the Board Members who believed in me and helped me throughout the past four years.
Also I would like to thank all the members from the satellite peer support groups around the city of Winnipeg and Portage la Prairie.
When I became president I wanted to make sure I met all of the members and went to all the programs at least once. I believe I have achieved that goal…..
Read also the;
- Scoop on the I-Pad – easy to follow guidance with peers
- Volunteers Needed – everything from fundraising to knitting
- WCBA News & their 40th Anniversary – supporting SAM since 1979
- Upcoming Events Humour – to keep you chuckling all week
- Special Thank You to the 2017 Valentine Tea Volunteers – Thank You
Word of the delectable desserts created by Andy Dunlop and our many SAM supporters seems to have spread.
And ending on a high note with the upcoming Momondays May 8 event at Canad Inns Celebrations Dinner Theatre with SAM the Charity of Choice
Click link to download SAM Spring Newsletter 2017