TONIGHT SAM IS THE MAY MOMONDAY CHARITY
SAM is the Momondays Charity for May 8, 2017 – Support SAM and Have a Great Evening of Entertainment, Laughter and a Really Great Time
How do you make a great momondays? Put story-telling into a blender, adding a dash of personal growth, and drop in a load of laughs… Then mix in live music & great conversation with some of the nicest people in the city (maybe on the planet!) then push the ‘high’ setting… and out comes momondays! https://www.momondays.com/winnipeg/
Momondays is a like a variety show bouncing off the walls of personal story-telling! Get ready for laughs and to be inspired and entertained!
MUSIC BY THE ECCO SINGERS!
Ecco Singers, no longer Winnipeg’s best kept secret, has been bringing music to the Manitoba scene since 1996. With members from a wide variety of backgrounds, this group has found a unique niche in the Winnipeg music community. We provide a regular concert season, in addition to special events ranging from a Big Band Dance to Rock Shows.
INSPIRATION FROM OUR SPEAKERS
• Ruth Bonneville – Being Single is Not a Sin; Ruth’s passion for life and creativity landed her a long-standing career as a photojournalist with the Winnipeg Free Press. Her love for photography was ignited by her father’s love for history and visual storytelling.
• Teri Hofford – On The Back Burner; Teri is an inspirational speaker, empowerment photographer and body image activist based in Winnipeg, Manitoba. She helps women to own their authenticity & stop the negative self talk, shifting their focus from changing their bodies, to changing the world.
• Roy Seidler – “Death Bed Mentality”; Roy is presently a co-owner of ROAR Leadership Consultants founded in 2008 with his partner in life, business and golf, Odette Labossiere. Previously he served for fourteen years as the Superintendent and CEO of the Seine River School Division. Roy continues to be very active in the field of public education conducting workshops on the topic of leadership.
• Rafiq Punjani – Hope and Hard Work; Rafiq is a successful entrepreneur, community worker, volunteer and family man.
• Terry Wilson – Never Accept Never; Terry is an entrepreneur and an advocate for the marginalized. Her roles in church and community have reflected her dedication to helping others. She loves to travel and has many stories from her escapades around the world. Oh yes, and Terry is a stroke survivor.
• Roy Seidler – Death Bed Mentality; Roy is presently a co-owner of ROAR Leadership Consultants founded in 2008 with his partner in life, business and golf, Odette Labossiere. Previously he served for fourteen years as the Superintendent and CEO of the Seine River School Division. Roy continues to be very active in the field of public education
The Canad Inns Aaltos offers a special buffet package for Momondays patrons